The great man is he who does not lose his child's heart. (Mencius, Chinese philosopher 372-289 BC)

Sunday 30 September 2012

The Weekend Picture No. 21


This week has been the first since the dark weeks of May that I have not managed to blog between Weekend Pictures.

I have been struck down by "Man Flu" - exacerbated by a dip in the coldest Lake in Western Europe as part of the Raft Racing experience last week.

Hence, today's Weekend Picture.

I have suffered loudly and extravagantly and made the most of any opportunity to make my symptoms as public as possible.

It has been important to do this because my lovely wife, both of the signs of spring and even the Dubmeister have been suffering too.

Although none of them were as ill as I was and as a result, I was concerned that one of them may get more attention than I did.

Speak soon (hopefully!)

JH

PS This weekend's picture is from www.lipglossismylife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...