The great man is he who does not lose his child's heart. (Mencius, Chinese philosopher 372-289 BC)

Sunday 7 October 2012

The Weekend Picture No. 22

Remembering April Jones. From the BBC.
I haven't been able to take my eyes off one news story this week.

The abduction of April Jones has broken my heart.

It is every parent's worst nightmare that your child should be taken from outside your home. I cannot imagine what Paul and Coral Jones must be going through now.

So, I won't try to.

Instead, if like me you would like to help but don't know how to, a fund has been set up to enable us to support April and her family. You can contribute by sending a cheque to MTC-April's Fund, Y Plas, Aberystwyth Road, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20 8ER.

A website will be set up shortly to collect contributions - I'll post that address once I know it.

Speak soon
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...